Getting Close with Cori’s Closet
Hello beautiful people! Rhema Gardner here! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Sadly, our weekend didn’t turn out the way we had hoped. With two losses on the road against two top teams in the country, the Bruins have no choice but to come out stronger for this weekend! But enough of that stuff, let’s get to Coach Cori’s looks for this weekend. All the items we chose were straight from Coach’s Closet. With a little mix and matching here and there and an ounce of confidence from Coach, she definitely worked the sideline.
Game Day fit Break Down:
• A basic suit and a soft peach/ pink blouse to compliment her brown suit.
• Accessories: Statement necklace paired with a few gold bangles to add some fun. Also I added a tan belt to Cori’s suit, this added a cleaner more polished look with the tucked in blouse.
What did I absolutely love about this outfit choice? The blouse, this hue, looked stunning on Coach’s skin complexion.
Game day fit Break Down #2
• A deep pink and black printed leopard cardigan with a simple basic black tank underneath.
• A silver gray trouser, paired with Coach’s notorious five inch black heel.
• Accessories: A soft pearl necklace, paired with a silver bold bracelet as well as a dainty pearl bracelet.
What did I absolutely love about this outfit choice? The neckline of the cardigan, the soft curved neckline, elongated Coach Cori’s neck and gave a soft feminine feel. This is definitely a flattering look for Coach.
People out there in computer land feel free to shoot me comments or suggestions at my email: Imagine.email@example.com !
Stay tuned for the game day outfit break down coming up vs. Texas. Hope to see you all there! Go Bruins!
Talk to you soon –Rhema Gee. <3